WHAT IS A DESIGN?
Designs are used for any new or existing product to protect any new shape, configuration, pattern or ornamentation.
Product design examples for any new:
- Bicycle helmets
- Vehicle spoilers
- Mobile phones, or cases
- Office chairs
- Bicycle frames
- Bus seats
- Plant pots
PROTECT YOUR MARKET
- Making it easy for you, and reporting to you when essential, saving you time.
- Researching to identify infringements of Australian Designs.
- Preparing and submitting Australian design applications.
- Addressing refusals or oppositions to registration of your design.
- Handling your legal obligations.
- Overseas design rights.
- Enforcing design rights.
DID YOU KNOW?
Successful designs can be licensed for a fee, earning you passive income.
FORCE OTHERS TO CREATE AROUND YOU
The design protection system will provide you with a marketplace monopoly for up to 10 years, provided that the application content is legally correct.
EXPERTS IN IP
Many businesses neglect intellectual property aspects of their intended overseas expansion, and notify our firm when it is far too late to acquire offshore design protection.
It is very easy to miss a deadline that you were not aware of or did not understand, or to miss protect the design by lodging the incorrect content.